Established in 1993, the company is based near Pescara, Italy, an area that has been a must-
Core business has always been extrusion, lamination and perforation of flexible materials.
In 1995 the company split into two separate divisions: ADMA and PROMEA ENGINEERING, to focus on same business line but from two separate perspectives:
1) ADMA: films and laminates converting, mainly for hygiene products.
2) PROMEA ENGINEERING: converting equipment for flexible materials; ADMA was main customer but tens of other companies in Europe, Asia, and the Americas still rely on our technology, too.
Technical support from Promea Engineering has been strategic to boost ADMA capabilities.
In parallel with ADMA’s growth, Promea Engineering broadened its range of converting technologies.
Product range became a benchmark for innovation in 3-
Quality, safety and environmental compliance have always been drivers in all internal business procedures:
• our world-
In 1998, ISO 9002 Certified Quality System was also achieved, and upgraded to ISO 9001 at later stage.
Late in year 2000 one of world’s leading suppliers of specialty films acquired ADMA and Promea Engineering; highly valued services were provided to the group by these newly-
• Product development for special films, laminates and nonwovens
• Converting equipment engineering and upgrades
• Sales in EMEA territory
• Customer Service
• New business development
• EMS Development and Maintenance (Environmental Management System)
From new concept realization to intellectual property review and protection, from market development till commercial roll-
In 2011 both and teams have recovered their original status of separate and independent companies; to highlight this new course of businesses, ADMA has been renamed to NEOS ITALIA SRL while industry-